Saturday, October 26, 2013

Plug-ins

I was sitting here enjoying the fresh smell of a newly bought plug in. I love when I walk in and smell fresh linen in the scent in my house. As I set here thinking of how nice it smells I remember reading something that I believe T.D Jakes wrote that was aimed towards women. He was basically telling women of God to be careful what they let plug into their spirit. I often tell myself and friends of mine this same thing. The first thing that comes to mind is intimate relationships which is indeed one way but we can also allow co workers, friends and even friends to plug into our spirit. This can be a fresh linen experience which is beautiful and refreshing in our lives. Unfortunately, often we allow spirits to plug into ours that are not refreshing or beautiful and before we even realize it we have taken on those stinky ways. I used to hear my elders often say "Who you are around is a reflection of who you are" I never really took that to heart as a younger person but through experiences and relationships that often unaware we take on attitudes, sadness, and problems of the people you are around. Have you ever had a co-worker or person that was depressed or always had issues an whenever they left you felt just as depressed as they were. You found yourself wondering why you feel bad when your life is fine. You have allowed that person to plug into your spirit. Be careful and be aware of this. When you are ministering to people be sure to be prayed up and be aware. This seems to be something that women especially have to be aware of. God made us to be covered. Be sure that before you go into spiritual battle whether it be people you are around, relationships, or people you minister to that God is your covering an that the only spirits you allow to plug into your heart, mind and soul are the FRESH LINEN SCENTS!
 
1 John 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check : So how has everyone been doing with their altitude? Yesterday I did a brief post on how ...