Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gone


 

You said you would not hurt me again…but here I am with tears running down my face because you are saying there is no place…for me

You call me a friend, a spiritual counselor and a beautiful woman inside and out..but obviously that kind of beauty is not appealing to you

You told me I needed to smile more and lighten my face and I did but the same way you helped me to smile you helped me to frown

I mean am I suppose to smile through this pain, and laugh at this gut wrenching yank I have felt from you and your shanagans

Maybe if I wasn’t so busy smiling and laughing I would have noticed all of the things that were false that I thought were true

Maybe if I was so busy trying to show how worthy an great I was I would have noticed that all the time you were saying not for you.

I walked blindly adding year by year inspite of the tears and pain, I would forgive and let go again again and….again

Something must have been wrong with me right, I mean who tries to convince a person that love truly exists by being there for them

I must have been crazy by thinking my sacrifice of my body, time, and heart would be enough for you….

Now you look at me with eyes of boredom, and at times as if you wish I didn’t exist but when I look at you…oh when I look at you

All you see if love, care, and bliss..because you are the one I thought loved me, and cherished me for who I am was I wrong

Obviously so..because now..you are just gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check : So how has everyone been doing with their altitude? Yesterday I did a brief post on how ...