Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Why is all I have...

Have you ever looked at a situation in your life and want to yell to the mountain tops like Nelly from The Color Purple..."WHYYYYYYY!" ? I get like that on a regular basis and even more irritated that there is no answer to the why. One of the hardest things is to go through situations that work your nerves and not being absolutely sure something positive will happen as a result. I have found in my life that MOST situations either end in a valuable lesson or serve as great testimonies. I'm not sure which this situation is contributing to but I do know it must be mighty powerful because I have NEVER dealt with so many trials at once that I have no control over. I admit I am beyond tired but I thank God for the strength to always keep moving no matter what I am feeling. I know some good will come out of it in the end. I'm just ready for the good to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check : So how has everyone been doing with their altitude? Yesterday I did a brief post on how ...