Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Being Imperfect Apology

Heyyyyy!!!! I am really kicking myself in the butt as I discovered that I had comments and people following me and my lack of knowledge didnt even realize it. I just discovered comments and messages from 2018! Wow! Now I know and letting you know I wasnt ignoring anyone and actually was feeling down that no one ever replies! It really lifted my spirits to see people were replying but made me mad at myself for not seeing the function I set up! If you dont already please follow my page on Facebook and I plan to begin a vlog next year because I love to talk. 🤗 I also believe we lack stuff like this for my age group and people striving daily to live holy before God but realizing we are still just people too. I will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT CHRISTIAN: Altitude Check : So how has everyone been doing with their altitude? Yesterday I did a brief post on how ...